CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

More pics from Chicago....

Natalie, Me, and Liz after our night on the town...so much fun! I love these girls!



Me and AMAZING desert at an AMAZING rastaurant in Chicago!


I love this pic....those buildings are SO huge!


So here is the famous pic I've been telling everyone and their brother about. We went to see Blue Man Group and it was incredible. If you don't know what it is it's hard to explain, but it's a must see performance. They don't talk or smile, but they are HILARIOUS and they are amazing musicians. That's the best I can do. But anyways...I'm pretty proud of the fact that I made this blue man smile. I asked him for a blue man kiss and he couldn't keep the blank expression. I was pretty happy in this pic and it was probably the highlight of my weekend. So I'm in love. yep. that's it...So here it is:


This was at the Field's museum...Nat, Lizzy and Me. I have no idea what animal that is we are posing in front of and I have no idea why we are standing like that as if the camera can't get the full length of our bodies. Whatever. I like this picture anyway.

2 comments:

Erskine said...

Chicago is my all-time favorite city, Laura! You gave me many good memories, but you also gave me good reason to go back some time. I'm glad you had such a good time!

Elizabeth said...

Laura...you're so beautiful!! I love seeing you with you hair out and curly!!! :) We miss you very much...thanks for posting that pic of our relative at the museum. Or, probably I should call him our ancestor...he's probably been dead a long time :) I'm glad you had such a great trip. Love you!!