CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I AM NOCTURNAL!!!

It´s 530 am....I am on a computer in my dorm´s computer lab and my keyboard down here is a french one I think. Why the heck is there a french keyboard! So when I try to put a colon this is what happens Ñ....so I don´t know what that is but that´s a colon. This post may not make a whole lot of sense either, but I just had the urge to write.
I miss home...I´m not really homesick I guess, but I miss people. My friends especially....and my kitties...they are my best friends and I miss them SOOO much! And Rhynos...I miss you guys A LOT! And I think about you guys all the time. I hope you are doing well and that the kids are doing well in school and everything. I´m going to give you guys a call soon and catch up! Love you!
I´ve decided that I am nocturnal. No joke. I am. I´ve always been a night owl and anyone who knows me knows I am NOT a morning person. But this whole college experience really brought the two extremes out in me. I never sleep at night...like right now it´s 538 and I am just beginning to feel fatigued. Tomorrow morning I will want to die, but I will nap in between and during my classes. Haha just joking mom.....
So everything is going well here....I still love all my classes. New Testament is my favorite. The prof is amazing and I feel like he´s one of my friends. Hes just such a godly man and when I walk into his classroom the spirit of God immediately draws me. There have been several classes in which the Spritit of God falls so heavily on me through his annointed teaching of the Word that when he dismisses the class I am stunned. Several times I have stayed in my seat and cried because God used his words so directly. I am seriously considering going on a missions trip lead by him to Zambia Africa. I am in the application process right now. God has birthed in me a passion for helping the AIDS crisis in Africa. That is a whole other blog post that I will get to soon, but He has just put opportunities in my lap and lead me to people and things that have added fuel to this fire. I am so humbled by and in love with my God right now. I´ve grown more in the past 6 months than I ever have in my whole life. So that´s a mini spiritual update. I´ll fill you in on the whole Africa passion thing soon.
Well I miss you all so very very much...Rhyno´s, Erskines, and my family in PEI...been thinking about you all a lot lately. Stay in touch. I love yo

3 comments:

Erskine said...

Thanks for the shout-out, sister. You are sorely missed here, too, but we celebrate with your joy out there. FYI, you're typing on a Spanish keyboard. The symbol you typed is actually a Spanish letter that follows "N" and precedes "O."

Laura Geall said...

Oh! Thanks Lynn for clarifying the spanish keyboard thing! I thought it was french cause I saw a lot of french accents and things when I was typing, but I definately did not recognize that letter! I miss you guys SOOOO much! Pass the love on your wife ;) love you guys...

Elizabeth said...

Hey Laura...we miss you very much too!! But I'm so excited to hear how much you are growing in the Lord there, and how he seems to be showing you specific directions as he continues to mould you. I'd love to hear more about your mission trip possibility! The kids still ask for you regularly, and Grace shouted "Yay!" the other day when I told her we'd see you at Christmas. We all love you very much!!!