CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Majesty


Just the other day, I came out of a 7:50 class making my way back to my dorm to take a much needed nap. For those of you who know me, I am NOT a morning person, so I was intently focused on getting back to bed. As I was sleepily walking I began noticing that people were stopped all over the sidewalks dead in their tracks just staring up at the sky. I was confused as to why until I lifted my own head up to the sky. I quickly forgot about my nap and forgot that I was walking anywhere at all. I was amazed at the clouds in these pictures. I rarely realize the splendor of the Almighty in the way I did in that moment. He's huge. He's everywhere and in everything. He's majestic. And that's what I was staring at: The beauty and the majesty of the King. It's tornado season here in Indiana so I've seen some crazy storms, but this was the first time I saw clouds like this. Ever in my life. The pictures don't even come close to what it looked like to see the entire expanse of the sky like this, but I thought I would post a few pictures. It was absolutley incredible.










































2 comments:

luke middleton said...

Awesome. Thanks for sharing these. God makes sure we remember sometimes, huh?

Unknown said...

Wow - incredible! Growing up I would sit outside on my back deck and watch the lightening storms during tornado season in IN. It's pretty beautiful. Thanks for sharing.