CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A few recent pictures...


Here are a few pictures of prom and graduation that I said I would put up:


<-----Me with mamma and papa bear before prom.


<-----------The "Dave and Laura pose" with our faces smushed together.












<------One of my best friends, Kylan, and myself after graduation. It's weird seeing pictures of myself in a cap and gown! I don't feel old enough to graduate. Time flies.



I know I just blogged yesterday but I feel like I have a few things to say and a few loose ends to tie up. Way back in one of my first blogs I talked about someone I knew that was in labor and I was ddebating whether it was going to be a boy or a girl. It's been several weeks now, but it is a boy and his name is Wyatt Jeffery Smith and he is ADORABLE!
Other news: Candace( Dave's sister) is engaged! Some of you may know Andy, but some of you I know don't. Well I heard from Candace that it was a very special proposal because she wasn't at all expecting it. She thought they were getting engaged around Christmas, but it turns out that Andy wanted to surprise her. The ring is very pretty and Candace is very excited ;) Congrats!
Other news: Two of mine and Dave's best friends Michael and Rebeckah Perry are leaving Bethany Bible College and moving back to Presque Isle. I think I am just as excited about them coming here as they are. The only part that I don't like about all this is that I am going to be leaving for Indiana at the end of the summer, so I won't really be here, but they'll always be here when I come home for breaks and stuff like that. Woo! That's all the exciting news for now....I'll blog again soon :)
Until next time...

4 comments:

His Beloved said...

you look BEAUTIFUL laura!! i love your dress!! congrats on graduating! so exciting! and wow...tell candace i said congrats! that's nuts!! but exciting! :)

Erskine said...

You can blog as often as you want; we all enjoy reading it. Anyway, thanks for posting the pictures. You're a beautiful woman, for sure! See you around....

Heather Durkee said...

Laura is a hottie! Your pics are awesome! Your all grown up... :)

Sarah Beth said...

Laura, I know I've said this before, but you are seriously one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. I think alot of that has to do with the beauty that shines fom within you. You are a true representative of Christ! I just found your blog. I can't beleive I didn't know about it before now. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Keep posting. I want to read what you have to say! I love you!