CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

SPRING BREAK

Here are a few pictures from my spring break so far. I'm in Henderson KY with Frank until Sunday then it's back to school. Frank's dad and stepmom live here along with a foster child, MaKayla, who's living with them right now. It's been great so far getting to know them better. These pictures aren't the best but we have pretty much just been relaxing this far....the pictures will get more interesting today though..I promise! We're heading to Mammoth Cave...the biggest cave in the US! And then tomorrow we're going hiking at the national park in Henderson and maybe camping tomorrow night. So stay tuned!


Good morning! I love black and white pictures!



MaKayla took this one of us. Pretty good for a six year old huh?

Frank all ready to go for the day...me still in my pjs :) haha this is the way most mornings start. Good thing he is the most patient person I know!


Frank and MaKayla...she's so adorable...and he's not bad too I guess ;)

I have a few more pictures but I'll wait and put some more interesting ones on here tonight. Love you all!

3 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you're having a great spring break.

Erskine said...

We're Laura fans!

Anonymous said...

are you not going to IWU next year....i'm scared....you were my inspiration for going far away....I'm pretty sure Im going to Tennessee!!! Now Im terrified!