CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 26, 2006

Life update!

A Basic Summary:
So I am really confused about this blog thing. I'm not confused about any blog, just this blogspot one. I posted some senior pictures of myself, but it appears that I've created a whole other "space" rather than just the post I inteded. So now I am interested to see where this post goes.... I don't even think anybody reads these blogs anyway. I have one with myspace that people read, but I think people are getting annoyed with myspace, so I though I should start doing this one again.
A basic summary of my life right now: I am graduating in only a few days and I really can't wait. June 9th is the day. And prom is the 3rd. I am really excited for both, although i know they are severely over-rated. So I won't talk to much more about that. This summer I'll be babysitting/driving children around for a job. That'll start in another couple of weeks. I am excited about doing that too cause I love the kids and the hours. And maybe the money a little bit too ;) Oh yeah, the week following the week after graduation, my friends and I are going on a roadtrip. Yep. We're packing up a vehicle(hopefully Kylan's monster van) and we're heading to the island(PEI that is) for 4 or 5 days. We're not really planning a whole lot, we're just going to go and fly by the seat of our pants. It'll be great. I am super pumped. My boyfriend Dave is also home now from Indiana, where he was going to school. He's home for the summer until we leave in August again. I'll be attending the same school as him in the fall, Indiana Wesleyan University. Most of our relationship this far has been long distance, so this will be the first time we'll be living in the same place for any significant amount of time. I can't wait for that. I mean, it's definately been a time of growth for us the past year and a half, but I think it's time for us to be able to grow together in the same place. God has certainly had his hand on our relationship through the more difficult times apart and I am confident that it will be even more so when were at the same school.
So that's basically what's going on in my life. Lots of busy-ness with the end of the school year and an end of a chapter of my life ending. Lots of fun too, though. Friends and family are more important to me now then they ever have been and I am so excited about life and where God is leading me.

No comments: